A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maura Mazey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Mazey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Mazey DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maura Mazey practice?
- Dr. Maura Mazey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maura Mazey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.