A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maura Pedroso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Pedroso, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Pedroso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedroso graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Pedroso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Elisa Pedroso MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maura E. Pedroso practice?
- Dr. Maura Pedroso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maura Pedroso practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Union City, NJ.
See Hoboken Internists and Hoboken Psychiatrists.