Learn more about Dr. Maura Pedroso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Pedroso, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedroso
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedroso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Pedroso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedroso graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Pedroso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Elisa Pedroso MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maura E. Pedroso practice?
- Dr. Maura Pedroso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maura Pedroso practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and New York, NY.
See Hoboken Internists and Hoboken Psychiatrists.