A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maura Pedroso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Pedroso, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedroso
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedroso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Pedroso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedroso graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Pedroso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Elisa Pedroso MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maura E. Pedroso practice?
- Dr. Maura Pedroso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maura Pedroso practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.