A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Takao-O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Takao-O'Donnell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Takao-O'Donnell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Takao-O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maura Takao-O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maura Takao-O'Donnell practice?
Dr. Maura Takao-O'Donnell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Takao-O'Donnell, Dr. Mamie Takao-O'Donnell, Dr. Mara Takao-O'Donnell, Dr. Mari Takao-O'Donnell, Dr. Maria Takao-O'Donnell, Dr. Mariah Takao-O'Donnell, Dr. Mariam Takao-O'Donnell, Dr. Marian Takao-O'Donnell