A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maura Thielen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Thielen, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thielen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thielen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Thielen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thielen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thielen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Lyn Thielen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maura L. Thielen practice?
- Dr. Maura Thielen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maura Thielen practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.