Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Maura Thielen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Thielen, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thielen
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thielen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Thielen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thielen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thielen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Lyn Thielen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maura L. Thielen practice?
- Dr. Maura Thielen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maura Thielen practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.