A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Maura Thielen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maura Thielen, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thielen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thielen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maura Thielen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thielen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thielen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maura Lyn Thielen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maura L. Thielen practice?
- Dr. Maura Thielen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maura Thielen practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.