Dr. Maura Thielen, MD
Family Medicine
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gary Holman on Dec 20th, 2014

How can I contact this dr?Her phone number wont work

Jun 19th, 2010

I have multiple medical problems . When I need to see the doctor , she is available. I find her very easy to talk too and she investigates every detail to narrow down the right course. I even called to talk to her about finding a dentist. She returns phone calls and always puts me at ease.She is very calming and takes the time to review everything at each visit. They have a great office team from the front desk to getting an EKG . Go see her, you will be glad you did. from Allen Tx

by Bob James on Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Thielen is very thorough. She takes the time to ask questions and listen. She reviews your file at every visit and takes the time to document a thorough history. She never seems rushed and is intent on solving "your" problem. A doctor like this is very hard to find.

|  Love her!  |  show details
May 4th, 2010

She is very attentive and caring. The office staff is on the ball and easy to work with. I went into my appt feeling pretty lousy (Chronic pain). By the time I left I knew there was someone who cared and was in my corner. There are options for pain management and she referred me to speacialist as well as changed my meds a bit. I don't have anything negative to say. except - Don't think about calling another DR.! She is great!

|  Caring and meticulous  |  show details
by D.F. on Aug 27th, 2009

She is just a super caring physician! Her office staff are so attentive. I was one of her first patients in the Craig Ranch office, so I was lucky that I got the VIP treatment. My husband has seen her partner and loves her as well.