Dr. Maura Welch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maura Welch?

Poor review due to nurse

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Welch was helpful to me during my pregnancy. As a doctor, I believe she does a good job and is willing to work with a patient. However, her nurse is just awful. I have been seeing Dr. Welch, and her nurse who I believe is named "Jenae", for over 2 years now. In my experience, she is cold and the least bit understanding. I was made to feel that I was a burden and an inconvenience each time I called in with a question. Also, when I finally did get calls back it she was short and even on the edge of rude many times.I will not go back to Dr. Welch purely because of her nurse and will discourage others from doing so as well until she finds a new one. After a recent incident, I finally decided I have had enough. I will choose my doctors based on their abilities but also the personality and effectiveness of their nurses and staff. I simply can not believe she has not been reprimanded for the way she talks to patients, but I'm hopeful that others will not have to deal with the stress of someone making them feel stupid, or feel like an inconvenience to your own healthcare provider.

Awesome

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Dr Welch is a great doctor. She took care of me for both of my pregnancies. She is helpful and caring. The office staff varies from time to time, but the dr is wonderful.

Posted on July 22nd, 2014