Dr. Maureen Kelly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 24th, 2016
Amazing
The best doc ever

January 30th, 2015
Dr. Kelly is down to earth and well versed in her field.

March 12th, 2014
Exceptional doctor
Dr. Kelly is the most compassionate and caring physician I have ever met. She is up to date on all current practices and research, and even if your appointment is for one issue, she will touch base on all other issues. She is brilliant, a true genius. I wish she was more available, and the wait to see her is exceptionally long.

June 5th, 2013
This is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. I adore her..

November 30th, 2012
Dr. Kelly is wonderful! She always takes the time to answers all your questions. She spent more than 15 minutes just talking to my son about how to stay safe and healthy. The office staff and nurses are always friendly and helpful. When my son is sick they always have an appointment right away.

August 18th, 2011
Thank goodness for Dr. Kelly
Outstanding rapport with my 11 year old daughter - which is not an easy task. Never in a hurry, and spends enough time to talk and explore our concerns until satisfied.

August 16th, 2010
Our Doctor for over 9 years
I have 4 children who all see Dr Kelly. While you do have to often wait for your appointment, she is well worth the wait. She remembers you and your children. She is supportive in getting you the care you need and is always there for you...even in the after office hours.I know the reason for the long waits at times is the fact that she will take as long as you need her to hear you out and come up with a plan that works for your child. So at times the family before us will need her extra time...so its not hard to wait knowing she is giving her best too all 'her kids'. My Autistic son who does not like many 'new' people in his life LOVES Dr Kelly when we go to see her. That is the best endorsement we could give!

July 23rd, 2009
MOM IN TROY
I RESEARCHED QUITE A FEW DOCTORS BEFORE CHOOSING DR. KELLY. WHAT CONFIRMED MY CHOICE IS A WELL RESPECTED NURSE I KNOW TRUSTS HER W/HER OWN CHILDREN. THAT SAYS A LOT. YOU HAVE TO WAIT QUITE A WHILE DURING COLD/FLU SEASON, BUT SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE TIME YOU NEED WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN. BESIDES, IT'S NOT MORE THAN YOU'D WAIT IN ANY OTHER OFFICE...AND IT'S WORTH IT. LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY, I AM A NEUROTIC WORRY WART MOM, AND I TRUST HER COMPLETELY. VERY ON THE BALL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE - AND SINCERLEY CARES.

October 21st, 2008
Fabulous Doctor
Dr. Kelly is the best pediatrician that I have taken my daughter to. She is very thorough and takes time to discuss any issue or concern you have. I had to take my 1 month old baby to the hospital and stay for 48 hours. Dr. Kelly was right on top of the hospital staff to make sure that everything was being handled properly. She is great. Having said all that, it is difficult to see her without an advanced appointment a lot of times and the wait time at the office has been anywhere from 1-2 hours (the 2 hour wait was due to an emergency). But, she is definitely worth the wait!