A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Aniakudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Aniakudo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen O Aniakudo MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maureen O. Aniakudo practice?
- Dr. Maureen Aniakudo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Aniakudo practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.