A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Aniakudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aniakudo
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Aniakudo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Aniakudo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen O Aniakudo MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maureen O. Aniakudo practice?
- Dr. Maureen Aniakudo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Aniakudo practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.