A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Boehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehm graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Boehm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen McDonough Boehm MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen M. Boehm practice?
- Dr. Maureen Boehm has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Boehm practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.