A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Burke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Regina Burke MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maureen R. Burke practice?
- Dr. Maureen Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Burke practices Pediatrics near Nottingham, MD.
See Nottingham Pediatricians.