Dr. Maureen Burke, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Burke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen R. Burke practice?
Dr. Maureen Burke practices Pediatrics near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Nottingham Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Burke, Dr. Molly Burke, Dr. Marlyn Burke, Dr. Marybeth Burke, Dr. Mimi Burke, Dr. Marianne Burke, Dr. Polly Burke, Dr. Marisela Burke