Dr. Maureen Burke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Burke?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 30th, 2008

Very up to date.

She takes her time with her patients, so I'm sometimes waiting a bit longer than I'd like but it's a busy office. Their staff is always willing to have their nurse answer questions over the phone and there is an after-hours triage nurse available to help you deal with emergencies. Dr. Burke has treated both of our kids since birth and we trust her. Sometimes, we, as moms would like a "drug" to "fix" the problem, but she's always quite responsible - and we do appreciate that we can trust her. I've noticed that she's incorporated the newer AAP advice with the care of my younger daughter (and my kids are close enough together that I remember). She's a good doctor.

July 22nd, 2016