A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Fleming, DO, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen N. Fleming practice?
Dr. Maureen Fleming practices Pediatrics near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blairsville, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Greensburg Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Fleming, Dr. Mamie Fleming, Dr. Mara Fleming, Dr. Mari Fleming, Dr. Maria Fleming, Dr. Mariah Fleming, Dr. Mariam Fleming, Dr. Marian Fleming