A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Carson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Carson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Hair Removal
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Herlihey Carson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen H. Carson practice?
- Dr. Maureen Carson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Carson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.