Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maureen Cliffel
Dr. Maureen Cliffel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Hematology. Dr. Cliffel is affiliated with Poh Regional Medical Center, Harper University Hospital and POH Medical Center. Dr. Cliffel has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Maureen Cliffel has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Maureen Cliffel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.
Dr. Howard Lipkin
Brighton, MI 0 mi31
Dr. Francisca Kartono Winardi
Brighton, MI 0.07 mi9
Dr. Tareq Al Baghdadi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Brighton, MI 0.07 mi10