A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clothier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clothier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Clothier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Ann Clothier DO is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Clothier practice?
- Dr. Maureen Clothier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Clothier practices Geriatric Medicine near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Glouster, OH.
See Athens Geriatric Doctors.