Dr. Maureen Connolly MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016
Unprofessional! Unacceptable behavior!
What has healthcare come to??? This doctor needs to be reviewed by the AMA! My son (25) had an appointment to see Dr. Connolly today to find why his hands suddenly became swollen and painful as well as the rest of his joints also being painful. He had gone to urgent care the day before, but the treatment they suggested was not helping. He was scared about how he was feeling. We agreed that I would be present virtually (by phone) to provide support, be sure he told the whole picture and to ensure we could ask the right questions to help solve his health problem. The doctor was extremely unprofessional and rude to me saying that my son is 25, an adult and I did not need to be "present" . she spurted out her assessed diagnosis and treatment. When I asked a question regarding his other symptoms she again replied very rudely. When I asked about pain reliever in conjunction with the medicine she prescribed she said "we are not going to give him narcotics!" I said that is not what I meant; I wanted to know if he could take iBuprofen along with the Naproxen. She said, "they are the same thing" . I pointed out that I was a chemist and they are not the same thing. She made several snide comments under her breath about me knowing things because I am a chemist. She left the room making additional comments under her breath. She came back after we had hung up the phone and was then rude to my son asking if he still wanted her to do the blood testing she had recommended. I am happy to say that he had the confidence to tell her no, and that he was going to find another doctor. Please people, be careful who you choose to look after your health! this one is definitely only interested in collecting the insurance money.

April 20th, 2017