Dr. Maureen Downes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Downes?

Dr downes is very ca..

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr downes is very caring towards my newborn baby and answers all the questions we may have

This was our annual ..

Posted on September 12th, 2016

This was our annual well check and sports physical. I was very appreciative that they were able to move us up in the schedule as his high school sports forms were due

Dedicated pediatrici..

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dedicated pediatrician. I feel like I'm in good hands.

We saw Dr. D. Winkle..

Posted on August 24th, 2016

We saw Dr. D. Winkler, who we love. Both my kids, Quinten and Samantha, came in for the well visits. Dr. Winkler listened to all my concerns and explained things very thoroughly to us and then saw each child individually to answer any questions they had. I had called Dr. Winkler the week before to speak about some other items before our visit and she promptly called me back within the hour of me leaving a message. I am extremely impressed with this doctor. I like her style, intelligence, ease with both me and my children.

The office staff and..

Posted on July 27th, 2016

The office staff and Dr. Downes were attentive to our needs. They are always helpful and nice.

We have always had a..

Posted on July 4th, 2016

We have always had a wonderful experience at Irvine Pediatrics. There is almost zero wait time at every visit and the doctors, nurses and staff are so warm and patient. The experience here is quite personal and they seem to remember our baby well from his last visit.

Started with this of..

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Started with this office since my first kid and haven't looked back three kids and 13 years later. Always professional, helpful and willing to solve a problem regardless of the circumstances.

We love coming to Dr..

Posted on June 27th, 2016

We love coming to Dr. Downes. We've been coming since I had both girls. She's awesome!

Irvine Pediatrics is..

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Irvine Pediatrics is an exceptional practice. For over 17-years, Irvine Pediatrics has been providing the best medical care for our children. Our primary Doctor, Dr. Downes is warm, caring and very down to earth. We highly recommend her and the entire practice to others.

We love Dr. Downes. ..

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

We love Dr. Downes. We now live in Huntington Beach and drive all the way here to see her.

Dr. Maureen Downes i..

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Maureen Downes is awesome. Very experienced and loving with the children. She is extremely popular, so sometimes it can be difficult to schedule an appointment with her- but the other doctors in the office are usually available. The office could work on returning phone calls. Overall very happy with this office and the staff.

I love the Drs at Ir..

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I love the Drs at Irvine Ped. I drive all the way from Seal Beach to come here. I always have a great experience, and my kids benefit from their care.