Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
Dr downes is very ca..
Dr downes is very caring towards my newborn baby and answers all the questions we may have

September 12th, 2016
This was our annual ..
This was our annual well check and sports physical. I was very appreciative that they were able to move us up in the schedule as his high school sports forms were due

September 5th, 2016
Dedicated pediatrici..
Dedicated pediatrician. I feel like I'm in good hands.

August 24th, 2016
We saw Dr. D. Winkle..
We saw Dr. D. Winkler, who we love. Both my kids, Quinten and Samantha, came in for the well visits. Dr. Winkler listened to all my concerns and explained things very thoroughly to us and then saw each child individually to answer any questions they had. I had called Dr. Winkler the week before to speak about some other items before our visit and she promptly called me back within the hour of me leaving a message. I am extremely impressed with this doctor. I like her style, intelligence, ease with both me and my children.

July 27th, 2016
The office staff and..
The office staff and Dr. Downes were attentive to our needs. They are always helpful and nice.

July 4th, 2016
We have always had a..
We have always had a wonderful experience at Irvine Pediatrics. There is almost zero wait time at every visit and the doctors, nurses and staff are so warm and patient. The experience here is quite personal and they seem to remember our baby well from his last visit.

June 28th, 2016
Started with this of..
Started with this office since my first kid and haven't looked back three kids and 13 years later. Always professional, helpful and willing to solve a problem regardless of the circumstances.

June 27th, 2016
We love coming to Dr..
We love coming to Dr. Downes. We've been coming since I had both girls. She's awesome!

June 24th, 2016
Irvine Pediatrics is..
Irvine Pediatrics is an exceptional practice. For over 17-years, Irvine Pediatrics has been providing the best medical care for our children. Our primary Doctor, Dr. Downes is warm, caring and very down to earth. We highly recommend her and the entire practice to others.

June 23rd, 2016
We love Dr. Downes. ..
We love Dr. Downes. We now live in Huntington Beach and drive all the way here to see her.

May 17th, 2016
Dr. Maureen Downes i..
Dr. Maureen Downes is awesome. Very experienced and loving with the children. She is extremely popular, so sometimes it can be difficult to schedule an appointment with her- but the other doctors in the office are usually available. The office could work on returning phone calls. Overall very happy with this office and the staff.

May 13th, 2016
I love the Drs at Ir..
I love the Drs at Irvine Ped. I drive all the way from Seal Beach to come here. I always have a great experience, and my kids benefit from their care.