A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Durkin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Durkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elko General Hospital
- Northeast Nevada Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Durkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen L. Durkin practice?
Dr. Maureen Durkin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Elko, NV.
See Elko Family Physicians and Elko Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Durkin, Dr. Mamie Durkin, Dr. Mara Durkin, Dr. Mari Durkin, Dr. Maria Durkin, Dr. Mariah Durkin, Dr. Mariam Durkin, Dr. Marian Durkin