by Patricia Vanderplow on Apr 20th, 2015

Dr. Fearon hasn't seen me in a hospital setting so I cannot rate her on this. She is a caring, observant, patient and dedicated physician.

Dec 29th, 2014

Dr. Fearon is an outstanding doctor.

Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Fearon is a wonderful and caring person. She listens to the patient and takes care of the problem. She checks you from head to toe to make sure she makes the correct diagnosis. She takes her time with each examination. Love her!!

Worth the Wait show details Worth the Wait
Aug 23rd, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Fearon for years, she always gives her patients 100% plus. She is caring & insightful, and no matter how busy she is you never feel rushed. That attitude often makes her run behind schedule, but it's forgiveable once you're the patient in front of her. What is not so stellar is the assigned nurse who takes her calls (cranky) and the Loyola booking system (often impossible).Dr. Fearon herself outshines those negatives, enough so that I'm willing to overlook them.

She's a great doctor who spends the time you need - as a result, sometimes you have to wait a bit show details She's a great doctor who spends the time you need - as a result, sometimes you have to wait a bit
May 25th, 2011

Dr. Fearon has a great bedside manner, and stays on top of her patient's needs.I always feel like I'm her only patient when I'm there, and never feel rushed. Sometimes, because she gives such good attention to everyone, you can end up waiting, but it's worth it.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Mar 22nd, 2010

Very caring physician. I waited a long time in the waiting room but she was well worth the wait. I never had a doctor spend so much time with me - she was very thorough and listened to me.