Internists
Video profile
17W740 22nd St
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
630-627-7399
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Fearon is a wonderful and caring person. She listens to the patient and takes care of the problem. She checks you from head to toe to make sure she makes the correct diagnosis. She takes her time with each examination. Love her!!

|  Worth the Wait  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Fearon for years, she always gives her patients 100% plus. She is caring & insightful, and no matter how busy she is you never feel rushed. That attitude often makes her run behind schedule, but it's forgiveable once you're the patient in front of her. What is not so stellar is the assigned nurse who takes her calls (cranky) and the Loyola booking system (often impossible).Dr. Fearon herself outshines those negatives, enough so that I'm willing to overlook them.

|  She's a great doctor who spends the time you need - as a result, sometimes you have to wait a bit  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

Dr. Fearon has a great bedside manner, and stays on top of her patient's needs.I always feel like I'm her only patient when I'm there, and never feel rushed. Sometimes, because she gives such good attention to everyone, you can end up waiting, but it's worth it.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2010

Very caring physician. I waited a long time in the waiting room but she was well worth the wait. I never had a doctor spend so much time with me - she was very thorough and listened to me.