A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Fee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Fee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Fee, JD, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Anne Fee JD and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Fee practice?
- Dr. Maureen Fee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Fee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.