A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Fee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Fee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Fee, JD, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Fee practice?
Dr. Maureen Fee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.