A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Fennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fennell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Fennell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fennell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen C Fennell MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maureen C. Fennell practice?
- Dr. Maureen Fennell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Fennell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.