A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Goldring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Goldring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Goldring, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldring graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldring has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Burke Goldring FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maureen B. Goldring practice?
- Dr. Maureen Goldring has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Goldring practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.