A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Goldring is Excellent. Dr. Goldring has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Goldring, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldring graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldring has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital & Medical
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Goldring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen B. Goldring practice?
Dr. Maureen Goldring practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Mcminnville, OR and Portland, OR.
See Gresham Internists and Gresham Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Goldring, Dr. Molly Goldring, Dr. Marlyn Goldring, Dr. Marybeth Goldring, Dr. Mimi Goldring, Dr. Marianne Goldring, Dr. Polly Goldring, Dr. Marisela Goldring