General Practitioner, Internists
1551 Bishop St
Suite 160
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
805-269-1500
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best doctor I've seen to date.  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

The wait can be long, but it's well worth it. Dr. Haas's attention to detail was better than any other doctor I've been to. Some people might be uncomfortable with her forward nature, but I don't want a doctor to just give me pill and send me on my way, I've had too many pill-pusher doctors. Dr. Haas has gone through more than one life-threatening illness and came out on the other side, that is why I believe she is so passionate about connecting to her patients on a personal level. If you want a pill and a handshake go to another doctor, but if you want a plan to live a healthier life then see Dr. Haas. She will challenge you to become a healthier individual, but I ask you, what's so bad about that? And to the reviewer from 2009, my response to you is this: I would rather have a doctor that would show me a scar, proving 'they know because they were there' then show me a diploma.

|  She's A Great Listener  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Haas has always been stellar. She is a compassionate yet professional internist who asks important diagnostic questions to get to the root of your health issues. Unfortunately, the Community Health Centers San Luis Obispo impede her patient care proficiency because staff there are mainly incompetent. She would sparkle in a more supportive medical staff environment.

|  Worst bedside manner, terrible staff  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2009

I've never been to a more unprofessional doctor. She actually showed me one of her scars and told me that she takes Prozac. Stay away!!! Staff is also unprofessional.