A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Harkavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Harkavy is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Harkavy, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkavy graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Harkavy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Harkavy DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maureen Harkavy practice?
- Dr. Maureen Harkavy has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Harkavy practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.