A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Harkavy, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkavy graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harkavy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harkavy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Harkavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen L. Harkavy practice?
Dr. Maureen Harkavy practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Harkavy, Dr. Mamie Harkavy, Dr. Mara Harkavy, Dr. Mari Harkavy, Dr. Maria Harkavy, Dr. Mariah Harkavy, Dr. Mariam Harkavy, Dr. Marian Harkavy