A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Horton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Horton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Renee Horton MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maureen R. Horton practice?
- Dr. Maureen Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Horton practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.