Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maureen Johnson
Dr. Maureen Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine, Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Ctr and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Maureen Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maureen Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Robert Woodbury
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.77 mi27
Dr. Arthur Resnick
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.80 mi34
Dr. Terry Rogers
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Seattle, WA 0.94 mi47