A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Jonas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Jonas, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis B
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jonas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Masessa Jonas MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen M. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Maureen Jonas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Jonas practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists.