A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Elizabeth Jones MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Maureen Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Jones practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.