A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Jordan, FACOG, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen O Jordan FACOG, MD, and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen O. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Maureen Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Jordan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.