A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Kaune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Kaune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Kaune, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaune graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kaune has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- New Jersey Veterans Administration Health Care System Njvahcs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Kaune MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maureen Kaune practice?
- Dr. Maureen Kaune has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Kaune practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lyons, NJ.
See Lyons Psychiatrists and Lyons Addiction Specialists.