Learn more about Dr. Maureen Kaune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Kaune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaune
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaune Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Kaune, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaune graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kaune has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- New Jersey Veterans Administration Health Care System Njvahcs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Kaune MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maureen Kaune practice?
- Dr. Maureen Kaune has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Kaune practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lyons, NJ.
See Lyons Psychiatrists and Lyons Geriatric Doctors.