Learn more about Dr. Maureen Kaune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Kaune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaune
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaune Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Kaune, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaune graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kaune has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- New Jersey Veterans Administration Health Care System Njvahcs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Kaune MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maureen Kaune practice?
- Dr. Maureen Kaune has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Kaune practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lyons, NJ.
See Lyons Psychiatrists and Lyons Geriatric Doctors.