A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Killackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Killackey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Killackey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Killackey graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Killackey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Anne Killackey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Killackey practice?
- Dr. Maureen Killackey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Killackey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Commack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.