A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen L Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maureen L. Kim practice?
- Dr. Maureen Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Kim practices Pediatrics near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Pediatricians.