Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Condescending and arrogant  |  show details
by Joan on Sep 5th, 2014

If you are a patient who wants to research understand your own condition, find another doctor. She was dismissive and arrogant when asked questions and not up to date on the literature in her own profession. She didn't listen to the specific medication requirements that one of my other physicians had specified, and never even mentioned, let alone reviewed, the significant findings of the pathology report for my biopsy (thank God for my very capable medical oncologist). It seems to me that a surgeon should have knowledge, the ability to listen, and technical skill. She rates a zero on the first two for sure; not so sure about the third, either. Made dealing with a bad disease a horrible experience.

|  Awful  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2014

I should have ran.... While I was in the waiting room for the first time a very angry patient came in demanding her file stating she never wants to be seen by this doctor again! I had a lump on my breast. I needed a mama gram, ultrasound and MRI. Weeks after and after I called Maureen Klings office many times, still no return call from the doctor. Needless to say, I'm with a new doctor now & they are removing the lump before Maureen Klings office can even return a phone call....very sad & disappointing that any doctor would be so careless with peoples well being.

|  show details
by Carol D on Nov 13th, 2013

Dr. Kling and her staff were very professional, took time to explain my options to me and my husband and answered all our questions. She performed surgery on me and I can not be more pleased with her care. Dr. Kling met with my husband immediately after surgery and advised him of my post surgery status. I cannot say enough about this doctor. I would definitely recommend her to other women with breast issues.

|  Follow up  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

After using Dr. Kling needed more surgery. Called 4 times and spoke to staff requested my medical records to give to new surgeon still waiting its been 2 months. That shows her medical professionalism . She also didn't completely read pathology report . The radiologist called her to tell her I needed more surgery. Need I say more.....

|  An opinion on Dr. Kling  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

My opinion of this female Doctor is that she should be in a laboratory where there are no women she can deal with. She called me at work and when I asked her how she was doing she said " well I'm doing better than you, you have cancer". Believe me, from that point on I didn't hear a word she said but she kept on talking. I really would not recommed this Doctor to an "animal"let alone a young woman just diagonosed with breast cancer. She is awful...

|  Totally terrible  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

If you want to see a good Dr do not go and see this Dr. She is arrogant, dismissive, cares nothing for the patient and is totally in it for the money!

|  Dr. Kling and her staff are Fabulous!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

I could not speak highly enough of Dr. Kling or her office staff. They were professional, yet kind and understanding. When I called the office, I spoke to Pat. She sensed my concern and angst over waiting for an appointment and was able to get us in quickly. Donna, the Physicians Assistant, was sweet and sensitive to my family. Dr. Kling was just wonderful. She was thorough with the examination and spent time with us to answer questions and address our concerns. Her bedside manner was always caring and straight forward. We immediately liked her and trusted her; which was imperative to us. After the surgery, I felt comfortable calling with a question and was greeted kindly and taken seriously. When the results were in, Dr. Kling took the time to contact my family with the results in a timely fashion.This was a very trying time, and yet the overall experience was really good.I highly recommend Dr. Kling. You could not ask for more when dealing with a physician or an office staff.

|  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

Great surgeon, compassionate, caring and professional!

|  suggest seeing another Dr. first  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2009

It was very easy to schedule an appointment. I needed to reschedule and there were so many different days & times of day available. I should have wondered why? I have been exposed to many Dr's., with my children, myself, my parents & my husband. I have never met such an arragont and demeaning Dr.. I kept thinking during my office visit that she probably was a very good Dr. but just wasn't pleasant. She is good at stating facts but doesn't answer questions. I started with a positive mindset but the more she talked it became clear she is impatient and contradicts herself. I am happy to have found another Dr. I am happier with.

|  Bad Bedside Manner  |  show details
by Julie Towson on Oct 18th, 2009

Myself and a friend of mine both had appointments with Dr. Kling on separate occasions. We both had a bad experience with this doctor. She has no bedside manner, is abrupt and condescending. I was full of anxiety as I was there to see her about breast calcifications. She walked into the room, slamed down my mammogram films and said "don't wait, you need a biopsy." Never introducted herself, never shook my hand. She is a bucket of cold water. She is the last thing you want when you are full of fear about possible breast cancer. This is not a people person. Needless to say, I found another wonderful doctor at Jefferson in Philadelpha.