Surgical Specialist

3.0

Jul 29th, 2015

What an experience...she was so caring and understanding. I highly recommend her.

Jun 3rd, 2015

Dr Kling is excellent. She is compassionate & thorough. I am so glad my gynecologist referred me to Dr Kling. I received wonderful care. Thank you.

follow up for lump show details follow up for lump
by avc on Apr 7th, 2015

Worst experience ever! I was referred to this dr. by my gyn after a lump was found in my breast. Not only was she condescending towards me, she didn't answer my questions concerning the lump. Her answer to my "lump" was stand straighter, and I'm getting older! I'm 39 y/o with extensive endo. so my concern was could this be related in any way. Waited 2 months for this appt., and she spent 5 minutes with me. Will never recommend her to anyone! The staff is the best part of her practice. She should take some lessons from them. Now I have to spend more money for a second opinion because I'm not comfortable with what she said.

Worst doctor I've ever seen show details Worst doctor I've ever seen
Feb 24th, 2015

This is the worst doctor I've ever seen in my life. Not only did she discriminate against my beautiful nice, she belittled her in ways NO adult should talk to anyone as a position of authority. Just because someone younger has body art does not mean that, when they come to the doctor for a legitimate reason, you have the right to talk down to them. They are people not dogs. They deserve respect just as much as anyone else. So not only was this doctor ignorant in the worst kind of way, she didn't give my niece a proper diagnosis or helpful tips for her pain. NOTHING. I pray for your soul lady. And I hope to God one day you'll answer for every person who crosses your path that you've done this to. I will not recommend this office and I will be sure to tell everyone exactly what kind of poor excuse for a doctor you are.

Thanks for Nothing show details Thanks for Nothing
Jan 5th, 2015

My mother went to this doctor for BC; I went with my mother to get her results of the pathology report. I asked the Dr about Brca1 testing since my great grandmother and a great aunt and now my mother had breast cancer. We were told no the history is not strong enough to get the test, so we trusted her. I was told go ahead and get the test but insurance wouldn't pay because my mother didn't have the test done. I asked to have my mother tested, again I was told no need. Guess what, I now how breast cancer and I'm brca1 positive. My genetics doctor said YES there was cause to test when my mother was diagnosed, that the family history WAS strong enough. So now 6 years later I'm facing all of this when I could have dealt with it 6 years ago with preventive surgery. I could have spared myself chemo and everything else. Thanks for nothing Doc.

Condescending and arrogant show details Condescending and arrogant
by Joan on Sep 5th, 2014

If you are a patient who wants to research understand your own condition, find another doctor. She was dismissive and arrogant when asked questions and not up to date on the literature in her own profession. She didn't listen to the specific medication requirements that one of my other physicians had specified, and never even mentioned, let alone reviewed, the significant findings of the pathology report for my biopsy (thank God for my very capable medical oncologist). It seems to me that a surgeon should have knowledge, the ability to listen, and technical skill. She rates a zero on the first two for sure; not so sure about the third, either. Made dealing with a bad disease a horrible experience.

Awful show details Awful
Feb 10th, 2014

I should have ran.... While I was in the waiting room for the first time a very angry patient came in demanding her file stating she never wants to be seen by this doctor again! I had a lump on my breast. I needed a mama gram, ultrasound and MRI. Weeks after and after I called Maureen Klings office many times, still no return call from the doctor. Needless to say, I'm with a new doctor now & they are removing the lump before Maureen Klings office can even return a phone call....very sad & disappointing that any doctor would be so careless with peoples well being.

by Carol D on Nov 13th, 2013

Dr. Kling and her staff were very professional, took time to explain my options to me and my husband and answered all our questions. She performed surgery on me and I can not be more pleased with her care. Dr. Kling met with my husband immediately after surgery and advised him of my post surgery status. I cannot say enough about this doctor. I would definitely recommend her to other women with breast issues.

Follow up show details Follow up
Oct 29th, 2012

After using Dr. Kling needed more surgery. Called 4 times and spoke to staff requested my medical records to give to new surgeon still waiting its been 2 months. That shows her medical professionalism . She also didn't completely read pathology report . The radiologist called her to tell her I needed more surgery. Need I say more.....

An opinion on Dr. Kling show details An opinion on Dr. Kling
Feb 15th, 2012

My opinion of this female Doctor is that she should be in a laboratory where there are no women she can deal with. She called me at work and when I asked her how she was doing she said " well I'm doing better than you, you have cancer". Believe me, from that point on I didn't hear a word she said but she kept on talking. I really would not recommed this Doctor to an "animal"let alone a young woman just diagonosed with breast cancer. She is awful...

Totally terrible show details Totally terrible
Oct 27th, 2011

If you want to see a good Dr do not go and see this Dr. She is arrogant, dismissive, cares nothing for the patient and is totally in it for the money!

Dr. Kling and her staff are Fabulous! show details Dr. Kling and her staff are Fabulous!
Aug 30th, 2011

I could not speak highly enough of Dr. Kling or her office staff. They were professional, yet kind and understanding. When I called the office, I spoke to Pat. She sensed my concern and angst over waiting for an appointment and was able to get us in quickly. Donna, the Physicians Assistant, was sweet and sensitive to my family. Dr. Kling was just wonderful. She was thorough with the examination and spent time with us to answer questions and address our concerns. Her bedside manner was always caring and straight forward. We immediately liked her and trusted her; which was imperative to us. After the surgery, I felt comfortable calling with a question and was greeted kindly and taken seriously. When the results were in, Dr. Kling took the time to contact my family with the results in a timely fashion.This was a very trying time, and yet the overall experience was really good.I highly recommend Dr. Kling. You could not ask for more when dealing with a physician or an office staff.

Oct 6th, 2010

Great surgeon, compassionate, caring and professional!

suggest seeing another Dr. first show details suggest seeing another Dr. first
Oct 29th, 2009

It was very easy to schedule an appointment. I needed to reschedule and there were so many different days & times of day available. I should have wondered why? I have been exposed to many Dr's., with my children, myself, my parents & my husband. I have never met such an arragont and demeaning Dr.. I kept thinking during my office visit that she probably was a very good Dr. but just wasn't pleasant. She is good at stating facts but doesn't answer questions. I started with a positive mindset but the more she talked it became clear she is impatient and contradicts herself. I am happy to have found another Dr. I am happier with.

Bad Bedside Manner show details Bad Bedside Manner
by Julie Towson on Oct 18th, 2009

Myself and a friend of mine both had appointments with Dr. Kling on separate occasions. We both had a bad experience with this doctor. She has no bedside manner, is abrupt and condescending. I was full of anxiety as I was there to see her about breast calcifications. She walked into the room, slamed down my mammogram films and said "don't wait, you need a biopsy." Never introducted herself, never shook my hand. She is a bucket of cold water. She is the last thing you want when you are full of fear about possible breast cancer. This is not a people person. Needless to say, I found another wonderful doctor at Jefferson in Philadelpha.