A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Lannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Lannan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lannan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lannan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Lannan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lannan graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lannan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
- Summit Hospital Of S W Louisia, Sulphur, La
- Cornerstone Hospital of Southwest Louisiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Rose Lannan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen R. Lannan practice?
- Dr. Maureen Lannan has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Lannan practices Family Medicine near Sulphur, LA.
See Sulphur Family Physicians.