A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Maguire, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Maguire, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Cape Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Alanna Maguire MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Maureen Maguire has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Maguire practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.