Dr. Maureen Mays MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 17th, 2015
Excellent, creative Dr who listens and has ideas to help. Casual and relaxed Dr. I love her and she is worth waiting for!

October 21st, 2015
One of the best doctors I've ever met!
I have never had a better experience with a doctor of any kind. I went to 4 cardiologists prior to finding Dr. Mays and not one of them made me feel as cared for as she does. She doesn't just look at one issue - she considers that your heart is part of a system and that the systems all have to work together. She is kind and caring, she has the best bedside manner. I find her to be open to talk about any issue I have and she gives knowledge when she has it and is comfortable saying that something is out of her realm and then make suggestions on how I can find the information elsewhere. She is by far the best medical experience I have ever had. It's really great that I only have to see her once a year, but I slightly wish I GOT to see her more. She's just the kind of doctor you would want to have for any issue at all.

February 17th, 2015
Another mess.
Her boundaries are messed up and she is on a serious 5 year probation with her Oregon medical board for her prescribing practices, boundaries issues and other. She would have lost her license if she had not taken the 'deal'. She really needs the direction because she is otherwise a very good doctor.

March 24th, 2014
another doctor in bed with big pharma... even after a long wait she had no time to discuss my condition and kept pushing expensive drugs.