A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcgeehan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mcgeehan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan practice?
- Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Allergists.