Learn more about Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcgeehan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mcgeehan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mcgeehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan practice?
Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan practices Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Allergists.