A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mcgeehan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mcgeehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcgeehan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mcgeehan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan practice?
- Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Richardson Allergists and Richardson Internists.