Dr. Maureen Moomjy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Moomjy?

Wonderful, Honest, Caring Doctor. Generally Concerned for you.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Moomjy is the best doctor in this area. I was to several others before her and they did not compare. She lays out all the options for you in advance and as you are going along in treatments, keeps you aware of how you are doing and what steps you should take next. You have time to discuss with your husband and make good decisions for you and your family before your next visit. She is patient and kind and the most gentle caring doctor I have ever been attended by. I have recommended some of my family and friends to her and they too are very pleased with her. She is a rare find and I am lucky to have been recommended to her by a friend who happens to be a doctor also. I have 1 daughter and twin boys and we are thrilled. It was worth all the shots and treatments, etc. to get to where we are today. Life is good and our dreams came through with the help of wonderful Dr. Moomjy.

One of the very best

Posted on April 29th, 2011

Dr. Moomjy is an exceptionally qualified doctor, a skilled surgeon and extremely caring doctor. I did not get pregnant after many tries, but I attribute that to Mother Nature, not Dr. Moomjy. Truly an excellent doctor and I felt fortunate to be in her care.

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Love her!! She is great, wish she delivered babies as well. She is the most gentle, caring person/doctor I've come across. I can only hope I can find someone as gentle as her to deliver my baby!

Posted on September 15th, 2010

dr. moomjy was so great! she was always attentive of my needs both during visits and with numerous phone calls inbetween appointments to check on me and my husband. I underwent 8 years of fertility treatment with several other doctors and after only a year with dr. moomjy I had my first baby boy!

a small personalized office with the resources of NYU

Posted on February 18th, 2010

This Doctor is stellar!!

Posted on November 19th, 2009

It's unbelievable to me that these low opinioned raters could actually be talking about Dr. Moomjy. But then again this same forum gives New York Presby Hospital one star. Everyone know that's one of the best hospitals in the US. I saw Dr. Moomjy for a very rare infertility problem which took 6 years for other doctors to diagnose. I had a very large septum which took 2 carefully done microscopic surgeries to remove. This is not something one would have any lay person do. The surgeries were remarkably successful and against all odds, (and there were more), I gave birth to my first child at the age of 41. Moomjy was such a supportive competent and gentle person I don't think I would have gone thru it all with anyone else. She called me in middle of night or when she was in OR on break. Unbelievably devoted to what she does. Gave us so much info each step of way so we could be comfortable in decision process. My gorgeous and happy creative and clever little girl is now 4 years old. God worked thru miracles of modern science and this gifted doctor to bring her to me. Infertility can be very painful emotionally & physically and not always successful. Moomjy is straight forward about that and if you are giving her abad rating, I would question whether you are just simply mad about the hardships of infertility itself. And problem is, people like me who've had the blessing of a child after thinking for many years they could not, trying everything then finally reaching a doctor like Moomjy who will perservere, and finally have a kid don't usually have time to write reviews and things like this. I only happened across it when looking up her contact info after 4 years. I would highly recommend Dr. Moomjy. If she can't get it done, noone can. And her staff is excellent and caring too. They go the extra mile.

Total Fraud - BEWARE

Posted on May 9th, 2009

This doctor pretends to be an endicronologist?! My wife and i went to her for fertility treatments and she put my wife on a regimen of Progesterone injections. Never once checking for any susceptabilities in my wife's systmes that would be adversely reacted. Its all over the Internet that Progestterone can cause Telgogen Effluvium or even symptomatic Alopecia - SEVERE HAIR LOSS. My wife's hair is falling out in droves and she is crying all the time. Miserable. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COST UNLESS YOU PREFER THE CRENSHAW MELON LOOK.

Posted on August 6th, 2017