A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Nelligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Nelligan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Nelligan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelligan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Nelligan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen DR Nelligan MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen D. Nelligan practice?
- Dr. Maureen Nelligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Nelligan practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.