Gynecologist
Video profile

No nonsense doctor, very knowledgable show details No nonsense doctor, very knowledgable
by Mary L. on Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. O'Regan is a "tell it straight, no B.S." sort of doctor. She has many years of experience and will answer questions forthrightly and knowledgeably. She's particularly good with us older ladies, since she knows about menopause and all the fun associated with it (sarcastic).

Love Love LOVE Dr O'Regan!! show details Love Love LOVE Dr O'Regan!!
Jul 9th, 2012

I visited Dr O'Regan for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I can not help but to say that she is such a wonderful Dr. I have no idea how I found her but I'm glad I did and look forward to many years to come with her. It was surprising to learn her age as well, she looks GREAT!

Mar 13th, 2012

The best of the best medical doctor.

by Jayne on Jun 27th, 2010

Maureen O'Regan is toxic to younger patients. Please don't take your young daughters to her.

Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. O'Regan is thorough, pleasant and I never feel rushed when I go to see her. She helps me make decisions regarding my care but does not insist on doing something her way. She gives options. She also is very good at listening unlike some doctors who don't even seem to hear what you are saying.