A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Olson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Olson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Lee Olson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen L. Olson practice?
- Dr. Maureen Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Olson practices Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Emergency Physicians.