A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Paul is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Paul, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Paul has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen E. Paul practice?
Dr. Maureen Paul practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Occupational Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.