Dr. Maureen Pelletier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Pelletier?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Pelletier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 30th, 2012

Left without even disclosing the status of my surgery and was completely rude

Most awful Doctor I've ever had. Was rude and chastising. I just moved here and was three months pregnant having to have an emergency d & c due to labor pains and passing part of the baby at home. She ridiculed me for not having an ob here (even though I told her I just moved back to the midwest from the west coast and had an appt scheduled, but had yet to be seen) and was the most self-absorbed I have seen. Talked about her anniversary and kids for a good twenty minutes, instead of taking down vital information or being informative. She performed the D & C and left without even telling me the results of the operation. So I come out of anesthesia and had no information about the status of my own condition and had no one that was present for my operation to answer any questions. I woke up from anesthesia to a woman writing down my vitals who had no information on the status of my surgery or what happened. And when I asked where there would be someone who performed the D & C that I could talk to about it, she had absolutely no answers for me. I had to get up and walk out of the anesthesia room having absolutely no idea the course of events that took place or if there were even any complications. I will never go back to her or St Elizabeth Edgewood again.

October 5th, 2010

Not sure about this...

I have a somewhat mixed review - here are the facts and you can decide for yourself if it's worth it or not. Keep in mind that this is a private ...

November 22nd, 2016