Dr. Maureen Perez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017
Customer Service Below Par
Dr. Perez is an amazing physician. Her staff however, is rude and unaccommodating. They make you wait 15 minutes on hold just to get an appointment. They leave their answering service on during business hours. If you have a full time job and you want to schedule an appointment with her, good luck trying to actually connect with a body there. I spent almost 2 hours of my morning trying to connect with someone and schedule an appointment.

February 6th, 2016
Bad Doctor
Never read my chart I HAD to tell her that I was hospitalized. The Manson family has more compassion than she does. AVOID at all cost !!

August 5th, 2015
Expertise and Caring
Dr. Perez is caring and competant, and she listens to my concerns and health care choices. Her office and nursing staff are very caring and helpful. When I need an office visit, I am quickly worked into her schedule - most often within 24 hours. I am very grateful for her care.

September 18th, 2013
DR. Maureen Perez is an exceptional physician
Dr. Perez has been my physician since she began practicing, I was one of her first patients. I trust her completely, her compassion, professionalism, and knowledge are beyond compare. I have numerous serious health issues and Dr. Perez has always gone above and beyond to make my life better. I have often joked that, if need ne, I would travel 500 miles in order to keep her as my Dr. In addition, the staff at the PRimed office are always very courteous, efficient, and professional. Dr. Perez's nurse, stacy makes a great partner and I have never been more content with a medical team. Everyone should be so fortunate to receive the exceptional, quality health care that Dr. Perez and the Primed Beavercreek staff provide.

October 25th, 2011
Great Doctor
Very thorough and professional, always!

April 3rd, 2011
Great doctor
To give you an idea of my background, I am a young female who basically only go for my yearly check-up. Dr. Perez has been my doctor for 13 years.Dr. Perez is very nice, fast, professional, thorough, and I trust her. She's on a schedule,and therefore is not going to have in depth conversations about how school/work is going. Fran is her nurse, who as I child I feared slightly, but have grown accustom to her personality and enjoy her pretty well now. She may have softened up over the years as well. I would recommend Dr. Perez to anyone.

November 11th, 2010
I have to warn all of you about Dr. Perez's nurse, Fran. She is beyond rude, has ATROCIOUS bedside manners, NEVER calls in prescriptions and is the reason why I left Dr. Perez. Dr. Perez is a decent doctor, she is friendly and nice but definitely doesn't go above and beyond her call of duty like many of the best doctors out there. She had been my doctor for 20 years and her nurse Fran is stuck to her like a virus. Many, MANY people are leaving because of her and I have no idea why Dr Perez would stick with someone who treats people so awful and makes her look so terrible. This is the talk amongst many patients. There are many other doctors at the Congress Park center to go to rather than wasting time with Perez/Fran. AVOID THE HEARTACHE AND TROUBLE!

November 19th, 2009
Dr. Perez will listen to you. How refreshing.

April 4th, 2017