Maureen Perry Is this you?

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Dr Perry has been my doctor since she came to Rochester. She is an amazing doctor and I trust her completely. I always feel at ease at her office and I respect her medical opinions. Her staff is excellent and they work hard to solve your needs. I would highly recommend dr perry to anyone who is in need of a doctor.

beware

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Doctor Perry is a horrible doctor. She is late, and once she arrives is gone with in a couple of minutes. If you are looking for a caring, timely professional you might as well start looking. She is not who want taking care of your family. She seems distracted. Look her name up and you will see why. Needless to say I am no longer a patient and I suggest you do the same.

Think before you choose a physician !

Posted on March 6th, 2013

Staff is not very friendly. Dr. Perry has the attitude that she is above you. She spends very little time with you. She personally will NEVER talk to you on phone. She's only in the office 3 out of 5 days. Dr. Perry and the staff will claim that they have told you something about your treatment when they NEVER did. As a patient, don't ever make the comment she wants the money, (your money), she will drop YOU as a patient like a hot potatoe. TRUE STORY- Dr.Perry wanted to see me in the Medical Office. When I asked the staff why(?), they said they didn't know, so I made the comment, "I quess she wants the money!". One week later I received a dear John letter stating Dr. Perry was no longer my physician. Of course it was above her to tell me in person, in her office the day before I received the letter. PLEASE think before you choose a physician.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Doctor Perry is fine for healthy people who are just maintaining their own good health. The quality of care breaks down when you have a health issue that needs oversight. Office staff was not helpful when the emergency room called for information in my file. After that significant health problem Dr. Perry barely talked to me during the visit I was required to have after being in the hospital. The visit was about 3-4 min (2 1/2 min. spent trying to get the computer to update my files) and I was rushed out or should I say she rushed out. I am changing doctors.

RUN.. RUN... RUN AWAY!!!

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Dr. Perry is not to be trusted. Her office is run like a clinic not a practice. She is completely incompetent & second guesses herself which makes the patient feel very uncomfortable. If it weren't for the form you have to fill out each time you see her - she wouldn't know how to engage you. She has ice in her veins. Moreover, she will never answer questions between appointments as she doesn't believe in phone calls. She should not be trusted with your health. Find someone who actually cares.

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Very caring staff, everyone is very friendly and welcoming and they help put you at ease. Dr. Perry is extremely thoughtful and kind. She follows up on past discussions and has never just "blown through" a visit. She always makes me feel valued and important. She takes everything very seriously and offers practical advice. She does not end the appointment until all your needs are met and concerns addressed. Truly the best PCP i have ever been to and I cannot recommend her enough!

I'm a Lifer

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

Dr. Perry is everything a doctor should be and more. I have been a patient of hers since she came to Greece. She has given exceptional care to both me and my family including my wife who recently passed away. It would have been a lot more difficult ride if hadn't been for her help, assistance , and caring. It is to bad not all medical care is as good as this.

A true Doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2009

I have been in treatment with Dr. Perry for over a year and she is the best doctor I have had. She is very genuine in her diagnosis and I recommend her all the time.

Posted on December 30th, 2015