A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Quan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Quan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Quan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Fai-Ming Quan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maureen F. Quan practice?
- Dr. Maureen Quan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Quan practices Pediatrics near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Brea Pediatricians.