Dr. Maureen Rafferty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Rafferty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017

Office Disorganized and Dr should keep commitments

the office called me last the night before my appointment, indicating that because Dr. Rafferty didn't see me last year that I automatically became a new patient again and she only has one new patient a month so I needed to reschedule. The only appointment she had open was in June, 4 months later. I had to call the office two times to find out why my appointment was being cancelled.

May 11th, 2016

I would not recommed this service provider, it will save you money and frustration

I would not recommend to see Dr. Rafferty. I had a very poor experience. The whole visit took 2 minutes. She barely examined me, didn't even listen to my chest. Totally ruled out that I might have a upper respiratory infection only to find out later from blood test that my white blood count was elevated. I was rushed out of the room and had to catch up with her to ask her a question. I was left wondering "what just happened" I just wonder if she would like to be treated like that by another individual, I bet she'll be quick to demand world class service when it comes to her needs.

April 25th, 2016

Office visit

Physician is a very good listener but could do much better with F/U

August 31st, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Rafferty!! She is just the best all the way around!! The world could use more doctors like her!!

August 12th, 2013

Dr. Raffery is the best!

Listens well and looks ar every possible angle when diagnosing a problem. Identifies areas when a specialist may help in the diagnosis/treatment. Makes good recommendations for specialists and treatment. Has genuine concern for our well-being. Takes the time and makes the time to understand the issues in other parts of one's life that may be exacerbating the medical condition.

February 20th, 2013

Much better than expected

I was skeptical. I am sooooo THANKFUL that I went through with my appointment. I have no idea how the negative reviews written previously on here relate to this magnificent doctor. She's straight-forward and patient. She is very cogenial and addresses every issue you need. I am super excited to have found the right doctor for me. I'm done looking...Yay!

February 20th, 2013

Excellent PCP

May 3rd, 2012

Hot sexy physician, grea time to be with, wish all my docs were this cute

Ive known dr. Rafferty for years and think anyone would be lucky to have her as their physician... Plus she's a great to look at while being examined or discussing your health.. .

June 2nd, 2011

Very Bad Bedside Manner

I believe that Mr Maureen Rafferty is the most rude doctor I have every come into contact with. This person should not be working in the public.

July 8th, 2010

Great Doctor, appointments are hard to get

Dr Rafferty is a good doctor. She is knowledgeable and caring. The biggest complaint is not with her, but in trying to get an appointment to see her. Its gotten a little better, but if you're really sick you may not see her for 3 or 4 days out.

December 31st, 2009

Great doctor

I was lucky to find Rafferty, MD thru my insurance plan - didnt have any references but I am super pleased with her; willing to spend time to explain things, takes interest in patient's views, listens; and has a super staff (nursing assistant) working with her.

November 30th, 2009

Beware

This doctor has a very poor bedside manner.