A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Relland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Relland, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Relland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Ophthalmology
- Oculoplastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Relland graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Relland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Anne Relland MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Relland practice?
- Dr. Maureen Relland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Relland practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Surgeons.