Learn more about Dr. Maureen Relland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Relland, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Relland
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Relland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Relland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Relland graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Relland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen A Relland MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Relland practice?
- Dr. Maureen Relland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Relland practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.