A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Relland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Relland, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Relland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Relland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Relland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Relland graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Relland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen A Relland MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Relland practice?
- Dr. Maureen Relland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Relland practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.