A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Ribail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Ribail, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribail graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ribail has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Adele Ribail DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Ribail practice?
- Dr. Maureen Ribail has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Ribail practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.