Dr. Maureen Ribail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Ribail?

August 22nd, 2014

Best doctor I have ever been to!

It has been way too long since I have been to a gynecologist but am so glad I was referred to this doctor by my primary care physician. She is so kind and professional that I am completely at ease with her.

January 6th, 2014

Best Ob-Gyn in Town!

I've lived in a couple of places, and have been to a few gynecologists - some good, others not so much. Dr. Ribail is hands down one of the best in the business, they don't make doctors like these anymore! She explains everything with utmost care, and takes a real interest in her patients wellbeing - so refreshing and comforting!

September 22nd, 2013

Really a good experience. New pt , referred there by my co worker. Glad I finally went for my check up. Very nervous, but really one of most thorough exams I have ever had.

June 14th, 2013

Dr. Ribail actually took 25 min explaining why I was having the issues I had. She drew it out on a piece of paper and for the first time i could actually have an understanding of my problem. I am having my operation I a month and am so relieved to have it scheduled and have hope I will feel so much better. In my eyes this doctor is really special.

April 10th, 2013

happy patient

After three different doctors, and lots of different treatments for my menopause, finally found someone that "gets me' and it made a big difference not only for me but for my family. This doctor has renewed my faith in the medical profession

February 13th, 2013

Great experience

Didn't know they still made doctors like this...the best medical experience I've had in a long time...great surgeon! Changed my life!

July 19th, 2012

This is on e of the most caring doctors that i have seen in a long time. she spent so much time with me and i must admit i am not an easy patient. in fact i dont really like doctors period. I feel finally someone gets me and my gyn problems. a very nice place to go as well, the office is very comfortable to be in. would highly recommend this office.

June 12th, 2012

A truly exceptional physician: knowledgable, thorough, and compassionate. I really felt "cared for"!

October 14th, 2011

You won't find a more caring doctor....

What a wonderful caring human being...thank God that I was sent your way. Many blessings on your life Dr. Ribail.....

August 13th, 2011

g l

April 2nd, 2011

GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR A FIRST VISIT. JUST MOVED INTO THE AREA AND WAS REFERRED BY A FRIEND. THE DOCTOR WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WARM. IT MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AS THIS WAS A BIG CHANGE. I HAD BEEN SEEING MY PREVIOUS OB FOR 15 YRS BEFORE I MOVED. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.STAFF ARE VERY NICE AS WELL.

March 28th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Ribail was the last of many physicians I've seen over several years regarding menstrual issues. I had a lot of other health problems going on at the same time and the other doctors seemed to dismiss almost everything to stress or the other health problems without really digging into it. I insisted on more tests by my primary care doctor. A cyst and tumor were discovered. She sent me to another doctor at the same office location where Dr. Ribail is and by luck I had to see her instead of the other doctor. She noticed a few more things on the tests that just didn't really make a lot of sense to her and sent me for another test where it was discovered that I had even more cysts. Some were in bad locations. I was also having bladder issues because. She gave me my options, talked to me for a long time. Answered all my questions & explained everything in my terms. It was decided that I needed surgery right away with the pain I was experiencing. We set it up. I had a full hysterectomy and bladder surgery at the same time. It was discovered that I had a large tumor with it's own blood supply & numerous many cysts & scar tissue. I had some complications a couple weeks after the surgery and she held my hand throughout the whole process. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ribail. She is genuinely compassionate & gives you the time you deserve. I'm so very satisfied with the entire office of doctors in her office. Highly recommend Dr. Ribail & her staff.