Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

The Obgyn Place
901 Rockwall Pkwy
Rockwall, TX 75032
972-772-3234
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best Ob-Gyn in Town!  |  show details
by SR on Jan 6th, 2014

I've lived in a couple of places, and have been to a few gynecologists - some good, others not so much. Dr. Ribail is hands down one of the best in the business, they don't make doctors like these anymore! She explains everything with utmost care, and takes a real interest in her patients wellbeing - so refreshing and comforting!

by J.g. on Sep 22nd, 2013

Really a good experience. New pt , referred there by my co worker. Glad I finally went for my check up. Very nervous, but really one of most thorough exams I have ever had.

by BethAnn on Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Ribail actually took 25 min explaining why I was having the issues I had. She drew it out on a piece of paper and for the first time i could actually have an understanding of my problem. I am having my operation I a month and am so relieved to have it scheduled and have hope I will feel so much better. In my eyes this doctor is really special.

|  happy patient  |  show details
by j. g. on Apr 9th, 2013

After three different doctors, and lots of different treatments for my menopause, finally found someone that "gets me' and it made a big difference not only for me but for my family. This doctor has renewed my faith in the medical profession

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Anusha on Feb 12th, 2013

Didn't know they still made doctors like this...the best medical experience I've had in a long time...great surgeon! Changed my life!

Jul 18th, 2012

This is on e of the most caring doctors that i have seen in a long time. she spent so much time with me and i must admit i am not an easy patient. in fact i dont really like doctors period. I feel finally someone gets me and my gyn problems. a very nice place to go as well, the office is very comfortable to be in. would highly recommend this office.

|  You won't find a more caring doctor....  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

What a wonderful caring human being...thank God that I was sent your way. Many blessings on your life Dr. Ribail.....

by vickie on Apr 2nd, 2011

GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR A FIRST VISIT. JUST MOVED INTO THE AREA AND WAS REFERRED BY A FRIEND. THE DOCTOR WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WARM. IT MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AS THIS WAS A BIG CHANGE. I HAD BEEN SEEING MY PREVIOUS OB FOR 15 YRS BEFORE I MOVED. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.STAFF ARE VERY NICE AS WELL.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Ribail was the last of many physicians I've seen over several years regarding menstrual issues. I had a lot of other health problems going on at the same time and the other doctors seemed to dismiss almost everything to stress or the other health problems without really digging into it. I insisted on more tests by my primary care doctor. A cyst and tumor were discovered. She sent me to another doctor at the same office location where Dr. Ribail is and by luck I had to see her instead of the other doctor. She noticed a few more things on the tests that just didn't really make a lot of sense to her and sent me for another test where it was discovered that I had even more cysts. Some were in bad locations. I was also having bladder issues because. She gave me my options, talked to me for a long time. Answered all my questions & explained everything in my terms. It was decided that I needed surgery right away with the pain I was experiencing. We set it up. I had a full hysterectomy and bladder surgery at the same time. It was discovered that I had a large tumor with it's own blood supply & numerous many cysts & scar tissue. I had some complications a couple weeks after the surgery and she held my hand throughout the whole process. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ribail. She is genuinely compassionate & gives you the time you deserve. I'm so very satisfied with the entire office of doctors in her office. Highly recommend Dr. Ribail & her staff.

|  Madeline  |  show details
by Madeline/Rockwall on Apr 29th, 2010

Extremely thorough and knowledgable. Spent a great deal of time with me and answered all my questions about my hormone issues, which my previous doctor just seemed to ignore or not be interested in.Would absolutely recommend her for a doctor

by Kathrine on Feb 18th, 2010

Dr. Ribail is a compassionate, thorough, and very knowledgable. She is easy to talk to and I really felt like she listened to me. I went to her based on recommendations from friends and because of her reputation as an outstanding surgeon. She did a wonderful job for me and I would highly recommend her.

|  Too Busy of a Doctor  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2009

I have had several gyn annual exams in my life and she was one of the roughest. Uses a brush to collect a sample which leads to spotting. Told me that their office was too busy to contact me with results unless there was an issue. I would be concerned about human error on this and overlooking contacting patients if there was a problem from the smear. Commented that the size of the babies I had had that she would have done a Cesarean, which leads me to think she's quick with the knife and not let nature take it's course in childbirthing.